SL8 is temporarily closed to the public due to the order by the Governor and Yolo County. If you are a member, we want to make sure your health needs are being met. Please contact us through messaging. Stay tuned to our Instagram or Facebook for updates on the closure. Most importantly, stay focused, stay strong, stay moving, and stay healthy.
New Guidelines for Reopening
Our doors will finally open again on Monday, June 15. We appreciate your patience while we were closed, and we’re looking forward to getting you all back on track with your goals. There’s a few guidelines we wanted to share that will be in effect:
Guidelines for Members
- You must follow the guidelines provided by SL8, the State and Yolo County.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the studio:
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Our capacity may be limited at times to ensure social distancing. You must check in with a SL8 Staff Member when you arrive so we can monitor our capacity.
- Please enter through the front of the building. The back door will be for exit only to control the flow of traffic.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the building and keep it with you when exercising. Wearing a face mask while exercising is optional as long as physical distancing is maintained.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival using the provided hand sanitizer. Please wash your hands before leaving.
- All members must sign a new waiver form related to the coronavirus.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use with the provided disinfectant and sanitizing sprays.
- We encourage you to bring your own towels, but our towel service will remain in effect.
- Please bring any concerns to the attention of SL8 management.
- These guidelines are subject to change, so please pay attention to all signage.
With new requirements for sanitation, we are making a few changes to our hours. We will be open:
Monday through Thursday: 6 am – 9 pm
Friday: 6 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tyler & Marilyn
Tentative Re-Opening Date: June 15
When we posted that we would be closed for a week back on March 15, we had no way to know that we would be closed for the next few months due to COVID-19 and the State’s stay at home guidelines.
A few months have passed and we’re hopeful that we will reopen in the next few weeks. We’re excited to get everyone back to their goals, back to moving and eating well! Fitness and nutrition are absolutely critical to healthy lifestyles and boosting your immunity!
There’s a few changes to update you on:
- Our hours are slightly modified and may be subject to change as we navigate the reopening and receive guidelines from Yolo County and the State. We’ll be closing an hour earlier each night — 9 on Monday through Thursday, 8 on Fridays, and 5 on Saturdays.
- Marilyn is now available for personal training! During our little hiatus, she put her love of fitness into getting certified as a personal trainer.
- We will have some additional guidelines for sanitizing and other health measures for you. Please pay attention to all posted signs in the gym.
- We’ll have you all start checking in with your key cards when you enter the gym so we can monitor the gym capacity. If you haven’t received a key card, check in with Marilyn or Tyler and we’ll hook you up!
Thank you for your patience while we navigate the future together. We know you are all ready to get back to your routines and to get back on track in the gym.
Reach out if you have any questions!
SL8 Fitness & Nutrition will be closed through Saturday, March 21.
In light of recent developments regarding COVID-19, we have decided to close SL8 for the week. This was not an easy decision for us. You may have noticed that we have increased our cleaning activities, and provided additional hand sanitizers and spray bottles throughout the club.
With recent guidelines and recommendations from the State regarding social distancing, we felt it was in the best interest of the community to close temporarily to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you back at SL8 soon. Thank you for your understanding.
Marilyn & Tyler 🙏❤️
SL8 Fitness and Nutrition Opens January 13
SL8 Fitness and Nutrition will be opening our doors to the Esparto community and Capay Valley Region on January 13.
Building on the foundation left by Fitness Forever, SL8 will be expanding our offerings to help you fuel your health and wellness goals, kicking off 2020 in style.
Stay tuned to hear more about our service offerings, including personal training and holistic nutrition and health coaching services. We look forward to serving the community and getting to know you all.
Wishing you all a very happy holiday season.
Marilyn & Tyler, Owners of SL8 Fitness & Nutrition.