Our doors will finally open again on Monday, June 15. We appreciate your patience while we were closed, and we’re looking forward to getting you all back on track with your goals. There’s a few guidelines we wanted to share that will be in effect:
Guidelines for Members
- You must follow the guidelines provided by SL8, the State and Yolo County.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the studio:
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Our capacity may be limited at times to ensure social distancing. You must check in with a SL8 Staff Member when you arrive so we can monitor our capacity.
- Please enter through the front of the building. The back door will be for exit only to control the flow of traffic.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the building and keep it with you when exercising. Wearing a face mask while exercising is optional as long as physical distancing is maintained.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival using the provided hand sanitizer. Please wash your hands before leaving.
- All members must sign a new waiver form related to the coronavirus.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use with the provided disinfectant and sanitizing sprays.
- We encourage you to bring your own towels, but our towel service will remain in effect.
- Please bring any concerns to the attention of SL8 management.
- These guidelines are subject to change, so please pay attention to all signage.
With new requirements for sanitation, we are making a few changes to our hours. We will be open:
Monday through Thursday: 6 am – 9 pm
Friday: 6 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tyler & Marilyn